Baritone horn gig bag
- Tom & Will ‘crossover’ designed single heavy duty zip opening allows easy access
- Soft no-scratch interior linings, with hideaway backpack & shoulder carrying system
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- High tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
- With hideaway backpack and comfortable backpack style carrying straps
- Shaped high quality interior padding prevents snagging on zip fasteners
Our 26 series brass bags feature the best quality high density padding that is available today and it's deep where it needs to be. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself! Our new TWD crossover single zip opening has heavy duty oversized Tom & Will double opening zips that are easy to use and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Strength and reliability is crucial so on this new bag all the straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads - we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested considerable time and effort to make sure that our handles and straps are not just comfortable, but long lasting as well.
The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - You can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside our new breathable back pad. Furthermore on the baritone horn we have added new side pads and adjustable waist band and strap which make for a more comfortable and secure fit.