Tenor trombone gig bag
- Comfortable backpack style carrying straps
- 'Crossover' designed zip opening allows easy access
- Plush interior lining provides soft cushioned protection for your instrument
- Shaped high quality interior padding prevents snagging on zip fasteners
- Tom & Will crossover single heavy duty zip opening
- With hideaway backpack & shoulder carrying system and lumbar roll
Our 26 series brass bags feature the best quality high density padding that is available today and it's deep where it needs to be.
Our new TWD crossover single zip opening has heavy duty oversized Tom & Will double opening zips that are easy to use and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Strength and reliability is crucial so on this new bag all the straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads - we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested considerable time and effort to make sure that our handles and straps are not just comfortable, but long lasting as well.
The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - You can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside our new breathable back pad which also doubles as a lumbar roll for added carrying comfort.
This new Tom & Will bag will protect just about any tenor trombone in style and comfort with a lot less weight over your shoulders.