pBone® tenor trombone gig bag
- Tom & Will crossover single heavy duty zip opening
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- Pair of integrated, adjustable backpack straps
- Separate slide pouch to match main bag colour
- high tensile double stitching, accessory pocket on front
- designed for pBone® plastic tenor trombones
As with all our 26 series brass bags, we use the best quality high density padding available wrapped in no-scratch interior lining and 600D polyester exteriors. We also apply our TWD crossover single zip opening with double zippers to make it really easy and quick to get your instrument out or put it away. High tensile stitching ensures that the backpack straps and carry handle will be reliable for a very long time. The backpack straps have the same easy tightening and loosening mechanism as the rest of our brass range too.
The gusseted front pocket provides ample storage space for a range of accessories including mouthpiece, slide oil, pencil and so on as well as a broad range of smart phones and tablets. A new feature on this generation of pBone® bags is the separate slide pouch which is colour coordinated to match the exterior of your bag. This flexible sleeve will keep the slide and body sections of your pBone® from clattering against one another inside the bag while you’re on the move.
If you’ve been looking for an affordable bag for your pBone® with a little bit more personality like the instrument inside it, look no further!