Bassoon gig bag
- single all-around opening with front facing pocket
- high density padding for ultimate protection with high tensile stitching
- no-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- high tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
- with hideaway backpack & shoulder carrying system
- Interior is compartmentalised
Our 36 series woodwind bags feature the best HPU 20mm foam padding around the sides and a tough and deep removable bottom pad. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself!
All straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads, we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested much effort to make sure that Tom & Will handles and straps are not just comfortable but long lasting as well.
The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - you can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside the breathable back pad. Inside the bag we have adjustable and removable compartments with square pads for the different sections of your instrument.