4/4 size violin case
- YKK zips throughout plus lockable catch
- classic series plush lined, padded, moulded interior
- 2 bow holders, string tube and neck strap
- internal self-closing compartment plus additional shoulder rest storage
- hard wearing exterior with protective studs on 2 sides of case
- detachable adjustable shoulder/backpack straps, side GripEZE carry handles and top grab handle
Our 43VL violin case has a soft lined moulded interior, which is shaped to fit a broad range of violin models. External studs on the base and side provide stability for the case when set down and protect the fabric of the case itself.
Supplied with a pair of detachable backpack straps, this case provides a variety of carrying options - over one shoulder, both, or neither if the dual handles are preferable. There are two bow holders inside the lid of the case, along with a string tube. Along with the shaped interior for the violin itself, there are internal compartments for shoulder rest, rosin and other musicians accessories. These cases also feature a lockable catch for security. The neck strap serves to keep the instrument secure within the case, and a soft cover is included to match the interior.
Tom & Will violin and viola cases have YKK zippers which run around three sides of the case, allowing for quick and easy access at the start and end of each playing session.