3/4 size violin case
- Features 2 bow holders, neck strap and hydrometer
- Internal self-closing compartment plus additional shoulder rest storage
- Hard wearing exterior with protective studs on 2 sides of case
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder/packpack straps, side GripEZE carry handles and top grab handle
- Lockable catch and YKK zips around 3 sides of case for full access
- Plush soft lined moulded interior
Introducing the Classic 3/4 size violin gig bagAvailable in the usual array of bright colours, you won't struggle to find your violin amongst the more traditional looking cases at rehearsal!
Our 43VL violin case has a soft lined moulded interior, which is shaped to fit a broad range of violin models. External studs on the base and side provide stability for the case when set down and protect the fabric of the case itself.
Additional featuresSupplied with a pair of detachable backpack straps, this case provides a variety of carrying options - over one shoulder, both, or neither if the dual handles are preferable. There are two bow holders inside the lid of the case, along with a hygrometer. There are internal compartments for shoulder rest, rosin and other musicians accessories. These cases also feature a lockable catch for security. The neck strap serves to keep the instrument secure within the case, and a soft cover is included to match the interior.
Tom & Will violin and viola cases have YKK zippers which run around three sides of the case, allowing for quick and easy access at the start and end of each playing session.