Clarinet gig case
- durable die-cast custom zips
- protective moulded interior wrapped in luxurious fabric
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- high tensile double stitching
- detachable single strap with padded shoulder cushion
- front accessory pocket with separate sections plus rear sheet music pocket
The 36CL clarinet case has a luxurious soft lined interior. Both sides of the inside are moulded with individual sections for each part of the instrument plus additional space to store a couple of reeds, cork grease, thumb rest or other small accessories. Outside, on the front of the case there is a larger accessory pocket with various compartments ideal for additional storage of accessories and personal items. The gusseted pocket on the rear provides ample space for sheet music. A set of four metal feet on the base of the case add stability when placed on tables or the floor.
There are two carrying options: you can use the detachable shoulder strap with its moveable comfortable pad which is secured to the case with sturdy lanyard clips and chunky D-rings, or carry it by hand using the dual handles which are secured together with a fabric cover. Reliable, smooth running zips and durable Tom & Will custom die-cast zipper pulls open right around three of the four sides for unhindered opening which allows the player to quickly and safely remove or return the instrument. We love these new cases, and we can’t wait for you to fall in love with yours!