Straight soprano sax gig bag
- With Tom & Will ‘crossover’ single YKK zip opening allowing easy access
- Plush interior lining provides soft cushioned protection for your instrument
- Shaped high quality interior padding prevents snagging on zip fasteners
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- High tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
- With hideaway backpack and comfortable backpack style carrying straps
Our 36 series woodwind bags feature the best quality high density padding that is available today and the overall size is smaller and more compact whilst offering much better padding in all the right places. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself!
The new TWD crossover single zip opening has oversized heavy duty Tom & Will double opening zips that are easy to use and guaranteed to last a lifetime and makes it really easy and safe storage of your sax.
All our straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads - we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested considerable time and effort to make sure that our handles and straps are not just comfortable, but long lasting as well.
Our new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - You can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside our new breathable back pad. The new Tom & Will bag will protect just about any soprano sax from a Selmer classic to a modern Yamaha or Yanagisawa and any budget student instrument too.