Flugel horn gig bag - Blue with blue interior
- Comfortable backpack style carrying straps
- 'Crossover' designed single heavy duty zip opening allows easy access
- Plush interior lining provides soft cushioned protection for your instrument
- Shaped high quality interior padding prevents snagging on zip fasteners
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- High tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
Introducing the flugel horn gig bagOur 26 series brass bags feature the best quality high density padding that is available today and it’s deep where it needs to be. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself! Our TWD crossover single zip opening has oversized heavy duty Tom & Will double opening zips that are easy to use and guaranteed to last a lifetime, making it really easy to put your instrument away and get it out again.
Long-lasting, reliable handlesStrength and reliability is crucial so on this bag all the straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads - we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested considerable time and effort to make sure that our handles and straps are not just comfortable, but long lasting as well.
Versatile hideaway backpack systemThe hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - You can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside our breathable back pad.
This Tom & Will bag will protect just about any flugel horn in style and comfort with a lot less weight to carry around.