Alto sax gig bag
- High density shaped padding prevents snagging on zip fasteners
- Plush interior lining provides soft cushioned protection for your instrument
- Tom & Will ‘crossover’ designed single zip opening allows easy access
- No rip, hard-wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- High-tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
- With hideaway backpack and shoulder carrying system
Our 36 series woodwind bags feature the best quality high density padding that is available today. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself!
The new TWD crossover single zip opening has oversized heavy duty oversized Tom & Will double opening zips that are easy to use and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
All our straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads - we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested considerable time and effort to make sure that our handles and straps are not just comfortable, but long lasting as well. Our new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - You can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside our new breathable back pad.
The new Tom & Will bag is suitable for just about any alto saxophone from a Selmer classic cigar cutter, Yanagisawa, Yamaha and any budget student instrument too.