Bassoon gig bag
- Single all-around opening with front facing pocket
- With hideaway backpack and shoulder carrying straps
- High tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- Newly designed 'crossover' zip opening allows easy access
- Shaped high quality interior padding protects all parts of your bassoon
Introducing the bassoon gig bagThe Tom & Will bassoon gig bag has been designed with bassoonists very much in mind. The bag is much smaller than most, and we have managed to get the weight down to just 1.72kg. Special features include our unique handle, single all-around opening with front facing pocket with Tom & Will logo, heavy duty oversized Tom & Will zips throughout, high density padding, two lined pockets one of which has an additional pocket with hook and loop flap for stage storage of your crook. The hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is compact and comfortable.
Additional featuresOur 36 series woodwind bags feature the best HPU 20mm foam padding around the sides and a tough and deep removable bottom pad. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself!
All straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads, we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested much effort to make sure that Tom & Will handles and straps are not just comfortable but long lasting as well.