Flute gig case
- durable die-cast custom zips
- protective moulded interior wrapped in luxurious fabric
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings
- high tensile double stitching
- detachable single strap with padded shoulder cushion
- front accessory pocket with separate sections, large enough for piccolo case
The 36FG flute case has a luxurious soft lined interior. Both sides of the inside are moulded with individual sections for each part of the instrument with generous allowance for variation in keywork between manufacturers. Outside, on the front of the case there is an accessory pocket with various compartments ideal for additional storage of accessories and personal items. The main section of this pocket is even large enough to fit a standard sized piccolo hard case. A set of four metal feet on the base of the case add stability when placed on tables or the floor.
There are two carrying options: you can use the detachable shoulder strap with its moveable comfortable pad which is secured to the case with sturdy lanyard clips and chunky D-rings, or carry it by hand using the dual handles which are secured together with a fabric cover. Reliable, smooth running zips and durable tomandwill custom die-cast zipper pulls open right around three of the four sides for unhindered opening which allows the player to quickly and safely remove or return the instrument.
We’re thrilled with how this model has turned out and we just know your flute will love it too!